Friday 15 April 2011

my terrible life in one semester

           Here is the story...i dont know how its happen..but please forgive me as my english is not so good..this happen in my first year second semester..before my second semester, i`m proud taking Bachelor Quantity surveyor as my course..that time may be i`m too proud or may be too cruel and lazy which in return i failed the subject which need me to extend a year for my study..When i came to second semester, i`m shame to look at my friends or even talk to them..do you know how shame it is when people are all going up but you still stay in your position??its hurt and its sucks! I think that time was a end of my life.
i have girlfriend..and she is same course with me..but because of the shame that i have to face, i cant bear to hear or look people talking bad about me in fornt of her..so i decide to leave her..

            I know its sound like i`m being selfish..yaa i`m sorry..because my type is that when i`m facing problem, i will not bring anyone to join me..now, that time i can see that some of the girls in my class which is friends with my gf already look down at me...but i cAnt blame them cause that is their choices.I`m sad and i`m all alone for 2 months...luckily my gf and i still be friends..she guided me along the darkness trough the light..its hard, its tough but life needs to be go on..my family never give up on me, my friends give me hope..so i change and i stand back at my position and strike up..the library which is alien to me is now my second home because that is the place where i spend my total time there to study..i cry a lot by myself not in front of people and keep continue..and that is paid off when i can see that everything is changed.

            I started to feel like i`m free, i can stand in front of public..i dont have to cover my face, or look down at myself..cause i think one thing in our life..years of study doesnt stated the success of a person..when we are study it means 0-0..unless you have work and have been a director at a company then you may show off..but if just because diffrent level of study or years then better go to hell..its all come to our livelihood..if that is yours it means kun faya kun (arabic words) is yours...if not then it its not yours..their was once that i`m trying to help my friends which i thought i`m their friend but actually they are not...so anyway, the exam was coming so i made a few spot question which it might come out in exam..but i have stated there, if you wanna follow then follow, if not then shut up..so the exam was pass, they started to complain that my spot question doesnt come out..for god sake,who do you think i am??a lecturer?I`m not the person who set the question..

            Then after all the nonsenses, their was a comment which i stated a proffesor name which resulted in many controversy..i explain that the lecturer is good in speech which is the same as the comment..but people started to became arrogant and they did not care about other people hearts..they post all the disaster comment and i was so angry that i fought comment with them..and do you know what is their actually motive? they only want to critisize my mistake and my imperfectionist..i dont know how this people thinking..you said you want to critisize..do you need to critisize him in facebook??cant you critisize him in message??where is their senses??die already??how would you feel when i shout at you in front of public? you feel shame,same as me..small things can become big things, how about big things??sometime i thought that they are stupid arrogant in no place to blame and kill poeple feelings..but this is life..and do you know what is the funniest things??is when i have to extend, they said to me that its only a different in years,,thats all..but i said the same thing to them,suddenly they attecked me with harshword..what is that??when the things hits you then you will realize..but i`m strong now..thanks again with those attcks which teach me how to dealt with my life..thats all..bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment